Alpinestars SP Air Glove Black
A short-cuff street riding glove fully optimized for women that incorporates innovative carbon and polymer compound protection into a leather and 3Dmesh chassis, the Stella SPX Air Carbon is fully optimized for warm weather performance riding. With EVA foam padding and strategically positioned stretch inserts this pre-curved gloves offers excellent fit and comfort, letting you tackle the tarmac with peace-of-mind.
– Specifically designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
– Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather main shell with 3D mesh top hand for optimized levels of comfort, durability and airflow.
– Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR knuckle protector offers excellent levels of protection and is ergonomically optimized for performance fit.
– Innovative carbon compound and injected TPR sliders on palm and fingers for protection and abrasion resistance in critical impact areas.
– Energy absorbing EVA foam on fingers, palm, thumb, top hand and wrist area for additional protection as well as aiding optimized fit.
– Outer hand and landing area reinforced with padding, leather and extra stitching to give durability and tear resistance.
– Newly developed, innovative stretch insert between palm and thumb provides enhanced flexibility to aid and control.
– Velcro? cuff closure with TPR puller for safe and secure closure.
– Third and fourth finger bridge prevents protector rolling around finger in the event of a slide.
– Stretch accordion leather inserts on first and second finger, plus Lycra? insert on third finger allows excellent flexibility on the controls and freedom of hand movement.
– Touchscreen compatible index finger tip for use with GPS /smartphones.
– Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
– Printed logos and TPR detailing.
– Available in INTERNATIONAL sizes: XS-XL.